Wednesday, January 11, 2006

New Apple for 2006


On Tuesday 10th January 2006, a new tone was set for Apple Computer at the annual MacWorld Expo. It is official, Apple computers are now all loaded with Intel processors (dual cores too!).

They also unveiled a new notebook called the MacBook Pro, previously known as Powerbooks. Not much the change here for the new Powerbooks besieds the new processors used but there is a little nice touch called the MagSafe, which is a power plug which easily detacches off the notebook if the plug is pulled or jerked (especially useful if people keep tripping on your power plug :)). Click on the picture to see the animation and you will understand more :).



Well I guess for hardware enthusiasts like me, the rel deal here for Apple's 'new' products are not so much the revolutionary hardware or software but I will be really interested to see if we can be running Windows on these machine and if they can, boy !!! If I get my money I will be sure to get one of these to run my Windows. You can be sure I will update evryone on the possibilty of Windows on a Mac :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hi i was searching for ##keyword##, i found your blog. Great Blog,
Congratualtion for your great blog. i will keep on reading.
thanks
##link##