Thursday, May 31, 2007

McDonalds China Style! (Part 2)

Continuing with McDonald's China Style, I bring to you their version of our Quarter McPounder (don't really recall the exact name except the Pound part). I don't know what they call it in Chinese but for those who can read Chinese please be my guest to leave the name in the comments. Pay attention to how thick their beef patty is! Malaysia's McD really needs to BEEF UP!!!




And then there is the Sweet Taro Pie (sweet potato). I don't really fancy sweet potato but those who do should find it really tasty, and the color looks appetizing too :). I still love the orange pie though.




Lastly, I'm not sure if we have it Malaysia but even if we did it was only during some promotion period, but the Pineapple Sundae is part of their standard menu here in China. I think I better stay away from this, the pineapple cubes tastes more like plastic cubes and the syrup tastes so diluted

Will leave you all with so much for now, till next time then.

1 comment:

KC said...

Quarter McPounder ( it call 'Xian Shu Zu Zun Niu Bao' in Mandarin ) ^_^